At Valley Radiology, we prioritize your health using the latest technology and evidence-based procedures. X-rays are the oldest form of medical imaging and can produce diagnostic images of broken bones. This is a diagnostic test in which ionizing radiation passes through the bones being examined to produce a high-quality image for the healthcare team to view. They are commonly used to diagnose bone fractures, pneumonia, and scoliosis.
Extensive, Reliable Medical Imaging Services
Find fluoroscopy and X-rays for many parts of the body at Valley Radiology, including:
- Arthrography (Joint X-ray) - This is a type of X-ray used to examine a joint, such as the knee or hip, when standard X-rays are not adequate. A series of X-rays is taken with the joint in various positions after contrast dye is placed in the joint.
- Hysterosalpingography / Uterosalpingography - This is a radiologic procedure used to investigate the shape of the uterine cavity and the shape and patency of the fallopian tubes. It entails the injection of a radio-opaque material into the cervical canal and usually fluoroscopy with image intensification.
- Radiography (X-ray) - Bone - This is a diagnostic test in which ionizing radiation passing through the bones being examined enables an image to be produced.
- Radiography (X-ray) - Chest - This chest X-ray is a non-invasive test that creates pictures of the structures inside your chest, such as your heart, lungs, and blood vessels.
- Radiography, Intravenous Pyelogram (IVP) - This is a radiological procedure used to visualize abnormalities of the urinary system, including the kidneys, ureters and bladder.
Walk-ins are Welcome with an Order!
We offer a wide range of radiology services for diagnostic and treatment purposes that are affordable and safe at Angier Imaging located in Angier, NC and VRI in Fayetteville, NC.